MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – 2ND SHIFT
**** This is Direct Hire*****
The Maintenance Department is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable and experienced candidate with excellent maintenance skills who can add value to our team for the Maintenance Technician Position. The Maintenance Technician will be required to diagnose, repair, replace and install plant mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems for all plant manufacturing and support equipment. This is a full time direct hire position. The pay is commensurate with skills and experience.
This position is responsible for safely providing maintenance support to our RPC Wash Facility. Qualified candidates will utilize both mechanical and electrical skills and knowledge to drive reliability. The qualified candidate needs to have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. The right candidate will work positively with the maintenance and operations teams to troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing constraints as well as being engaged in the preventative maintenance processes.
· Safety, attendance and quality of work are core values
· Comprehensive knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics troubleshooting and repair.
· At least 7 years of proven electrical/electronics troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing facility.
· Excellent team work and problem solving skills.
· Willing and able to work all shifts, call-ins, holidays, and overtime.
· Ability to work with computer systems for maintenance processes.
· Ability to manage several priorities at once.
· Must possess own tools.
· Certification from college or technical school preferred or demonstrable experience may be accepted in lieu of credentials. A High School Diploma/Graduate is required. Preferred: Some college courses or technical school studies including military-based training in technical equipment
Go to our website at www.encadria.com
Fax your resume to 404-631-5245
If interested, submit a plain text resume in Word format today to firstname.lastname@example.org Please type “Maintenance Tech” in the subject line for your resume to be considered.
This position offers competitive wages and immediate benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and submit to a background check, inclusive of criminal.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Encadria Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
To learn more about us and the kinds of people we employ, please visit our web site at www.encadria.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings, only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements, and qualifications will be acknowledged.