Multiple Temporary To Hire openings with a great Green Bay company!
Hours are 9:30am-6pm and wages are $13hr
- To provide quality customer service while effectively accepting and responding to customer calls and inquiries regarding network providers.
- Effectively accept and respond to customer’s calls and inquires regarding network related questions such as request to add provider/hospital to the network, fee schedule research, and contract clarifications.
- Document all cases according to established policies and identify cases that need further review by escalation team.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years’ customer service experience
- Familiarity with telephone techniques and skills
- Ability to utilize PC keyboard efficiently and accurately. Proficient data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and ability to navigate through software applications.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and submit to a background check, inclusive of criminal.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Encadria Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the large number of responses we receive to our job postings,
only those applicants with the needed experience, applicable educational requirements,
and qualifications will be acknowledged.