Summary of job duties
Efficiently deliver produce to customers, rotate their coolers, process paperwork accurately, follow driver safety rules and provide professional customer service. Assist in the warehouse loading trucks, palletizing product and performing other duties at the request of the Supervisor or Manager.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
Minimum qualifications(Special skills, knowledge, ability, education, etc.):
1. No DUI convictions
2. Maximum of 3 points on MVR
3. No chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
4. Must have a CDL Class A or B
5. One year route delivery experience or applicable background driving a straight truck
6. Knowledge of the Atlanta area
7. Proven ability to communicate articulately in English and perform simple arithmetic (Experience in handling money preferred)
1. Run routes efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route times
2. Rotate coolers for customers in confined spaces
3. Call in when customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
4. Handle company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, and perform pre-trip inspection.
5. Report accidents and injuries at once and/or any damage to equipment
6. Assist in loading trucks for afternoon routes and palletize product
7. Handle any customer complaints professionally
8. Responsible for upkeep of vehicle at the end of shift-clean cab & box
9. Work overtime if required as requested by the Supervisor
1. Frequent lifting of product up to 50 lbs. during the shift, infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
2. Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck
3. Frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
4. Must be able to work in confined spaces